Take that the band

Last time I was in the theatre it was for Magic poridge pot in Welsh with my boy’s preschool.
It was lovely don’t get me wrong. But I need something for me. So we got tickets to see Band with my mother in law for Christmas. 


 
I do enjoy going to WMC. And we didn’t know much about the musical only that there is a lot of take that music. I don’t mind that, but I wouldn’t call my self a fan. But I have favourite songs, like Back for Good and Rule the World. 
Yvonne was telling me about the tv program where they were looking for people to act in this show. I of course have no idea about it, but it must have been an enjoyable watch for people who love the band and the musicals. 
So we settled in and ... it was so lovely. I actually almost cried! Twice! 
It’s not Take That the musical it is a story for friendship thoughtout the years set to take that music. 



After that I wanted to dance and run three through the fields. Not sure where the last feeling came from! 
But a wonderful uplifting musical. 
I would highly recommend! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo