Rave. Baby rave

Did you know that baby rave is a thing?
Well we have finally made it to event by Big Fish Little Fish Event
I knew what is happening, actual DJs, glitter cannons, bar, balloons, sensory madness and costumes. 
What I didn’t know is how my kid will react to this...  


This is us playing with silk parachute thingy to Jacksons 5!

 And here is Egg with some modelling balloons. 

It was odd. He straight away decided it was fun. And he shall expore, that involved me running after him with his shoes in my hands. Coz you know he was in. 
I really need to work on teaching him not to take his shoes off in public places. I think it might be difficult since he has been doing this for a while.
The balloons, the bubbles, other kids, glitter cannons and especially the parachute thing was his favourite. We danced under it, help to wiggle it. They do this in school so he knew what and how. And at some point while still on my shoulders he started enjoying himself so that his little body was going up and down while holding my hands. I will feel it tomorrow. 
But then he wanted to snatch other people’s balloons and insisted to running into gents toilet. It all got a bit too much, I had to take him home.
So some people gave me funny looks as I was I carrying shoes and a screaming shoeless child on my shoulders... 
and then I had to stick him in the shower he did enjoy a good roll on the floor and he smelled my my shoes were after a shift in a club. 

I will totally take him again. But I will bring hubby with for when he would want to explore the men’s loo. And the only complaint I have is that some one could have mopped the loos. I mean kids! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies