Music

Music plays a big role in most people’s life. Somehow is always there on the background... it helps me run, cheers me up and sometimes is a good crying accompaniment. 
I can’t play an instrument, but I would love to have a go at drums. I can’t really sing but it really doesn’t stop me. 
Day before yesterday hubby passed me his phone with a sky news head life that Dolores O’Riordan passed away ages 46.


Unexpectedly tears came to my eyes... 
Cranberries were there when I was forming as a person. They were there when I was going home from birthday parties being sad that I am not one of the cool kids... Dolores was singing when I moved to Switzerland.
And suddenly I realised this was over decade ago and I am not a teen anymore and duffle I bit of my younger self gone away... 
But music is forever. Despite shortcomings of Pitch Perfect 3 I was super happy to hear Zombie... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo