Tea advent review.

This year I thought instead of the rather pricy beauty advents I shall get myself a tea advent. 
I got this one from Amazon for like £15 



It seems like a good idea at the time... 
Today is 26th of December and it’s only half drunk. 
Some teas are great but I have this feeling that whoever designed these just chucked everything in. 
Like just now I had Moroccan Spice which is herbal tea with cinnamon, chicory, licorice, peppermint, ginger and orange and all I could taste was licorice and mint. Maybe my palet isn’t that refined but so is your average person...
So in total the tea discovery was interesting and fun, I most definitely don’t like roiboosh tea, but only 13 flavours and it got kind of boring. I will not be getting it again. Or maybe I just was so busy all December long... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo