Bullet Journal

Have you seen these crazy people with their free time and super organised and super pretty bullet journals? 
Well the instagram and YouTube is full of these lovelies.. 

this is from Boho Berry


Look how pretty this is! The details and colour are truly divine 


And look how neat this one is! 

I suppose I like the idea of making your own specially for you dairy. 
So what I have noticed I had 2 or 3 dairy and list books on the go, one for everyday, another for to do lists, and one for random notes and notes... then I thought well why not! 
I don’t have the world prettiest bullet journal... actually mine is quiet ugly and plain looking. I am a bit lazy and don’t have time really to make it super pretty. And to be honest I don’t see value in that. Just little stickers and a little doodle here and there... and just one colour pen. Well almost!



But it’s easy to use. And actually nice to sit down and make the grid and lists that I have. Some weeks are more busy than others and I just write down my to do things ... in the end of the day this works for me, for now I might change it. Well actually it will definitely change. I am just not are how! It wasn’t as scary as I thought it might be, so you too don’t be afraid give it a go! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies