Routine and identity

I had this perfume for about 3 years and finally finished it. Somehow it feels satisfying.. and it smelled so lovely. I just love the fruitiness of Escada's sents.



I pretty much alsways used to wear makeup to work or/and to study. It was part of my routine. Get up, shower, dress, do the face. 
Not like foundation and stuff I have no clue about things like that but a bit of eye shadow, or eyeliner yeah. I would feel naked without. 
But then I had Egg and everything changed. No no I didn't skip shower for weeks. That remained the same. I just started doing things with audience. And still do. We shower in the mornings together. I actually recently while my mother was here so I tired to have shower by my self only to have a toddler running in after couple of minutes and getting naked with a speed of light and jumping in next to me... 
However something else I became sort of a slob... more like a lazy person and who doesn't really care. 
Well I never been much for mani, hair doing and such. Always think that life is too short for that. But having earrings, or other accessories... and mascara on, that was me. 
Now I am actually tying to make an effort to get me back into my usual self... ether getting jewellery on or having a bit of make up on. And always a spritz of perfume. I actually keep two bottles my where I keep my keys so every time I go out I spritz some on and smell wonderfully! 
Regaining the identity is difficulty especially after 3 years of constant parenting... I am not saying I'm lost but some things about my old self I miss. However, now I know it is not the end of the world to go meet people with no makeup on. Trainers are comfortable shoe ware especially if you are walking for miles or chasing a child around... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo