Quick diy. Weekend project

I am a coffee drinker. A while back I started using a French press for my coffee so I will not drink coffee all day long. 
Cleaning French press is annoying. And seems like a lot of waste. Can you repurpose the grains? 
Or better yet what do you do when you buy truly awful coffee and can't drink it? 
I made a body scrub! 



And it was easy! 
I used just three ingredients but you can use more. 
I used coffee that to horrid to drink, but next time will use the used coffee, sugar and coconut oil. The latter you might think is expensive but I got my organic from home bargains for like £2.50 for a big jar! 
I combined coffee and sugar in the bowl melted the coconut oil in the microwave and poured into the bowl with dry ingredients. Looked for the scrub like texture. 
It will solidify after a while but I just place the jar into the shower with me to soften the scrub before using. 
The caffeine supposed to be good for skin, coconut oil leaves the skin nice and soft. Just don't shave after you will block your razor with coconut oil. 
As for an extra ingredients I suppose you can add the essential oil for the different sent, but I quiet like coffee and coconut combo just not in the cup!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies