My mama's visit

Last two weeks were busy. As you know Egg started preschool and my mother came to visit. 
And of course nothing is easy with us... she was meant to get here on Wednesday so I got the phone all at 4am Wednesday morning asking how far was Gatwick from Cardiff. Yes at 4am. And yes this sort of question. 
Turns out her plane was delayed by 10hours... 
And when she got here on Thursday she didn't ring to say what time she would arrive to Cardiff. Damn I was worried. Even called my step dad but reassured me saying it's probably her phone... and you know it was. 



We had lots of fun!
We went to street food festival, Egg wasn't a fan at 1st but did enjoy playing with all the fun tuktuks 



It's a great place to take your family and friends and even grouchy kiddies. Even in the rain. It is still here for his weekend so if you haven't been go eat something fun and sit in a cool disused transport.
We been to the pool twice, drunk beer, shopped pretty much till we dropped and mum did kick us out for dinner just the husband and me...



We went to a fancy restaurant but about this next time. 
We also spend time cooking eating and wine drinking. And we walked... a lot! Considering she used to run marathons she was so tired at 1st. But think I got her into a walking mood. She did ask for me to count up the kilometres we walked in these two weeks. 
It was super nice to have her here. She seemed rested, even if she did insist on doing stuff. And we didn't have a massive argument, everyone is amazed! 
She is safely home already. And I got to say I miss her already! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo