System behind the madness. Blog content.

Few days ago I finally got to play with this blog on laptop rather then iPad or a phone... 
and it made me wonder why do I keep doing it and why don't I have a proper little theme to it... you know these blogs that only have one purpose and one subject to it... 


 
I suppose it is always been my trouble. I am just into many many things. 
Making, running, shopping, cooking, eating, drinking, cinema, reading... but now I look at this list and really don't think I do this much of any of this. Now I am mainly mumming. 
But surly it is not a bad thing to have many little passions and interests... 
Well the Mininmalists (I mentioned them in previous post here) would say that you need to pick one passion and cultivate it for a bit then get another one...  I don't know if I can do it. Ever. 
Especially since becoming a mama... a stay at home for now mama. (I understand that not everyone can become parents or be stay at home ones.... but sometimes I feel like I lost in piles of washing, nursery rhymes and activities that should make my boy more developed and amazing like a unicorn!)
But I digress... 

I just want to be able to do stuff that I used to before I became a parent... but in the end of the day I just want to sit down and veg out in front of tv with a glass of wine... 



I guess we all change. And we change more dramatically once we become parents. 
So what I am staying is people are always changing. Change is good. 
I started blogging about one thing but I am not the same person as I was in 2010. But as for having several things to be passionate about I think it is also cool, just tackle one at the time. And I hope it make for an interesting and fun read! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies