Major downs and ups this week

It was the best of times it was the worst of times... oh wait! So here is what happened this week. 
On Tuesday in a very silly way by keeping my Mulberry purse in the pram basket I lost it. Or it was stolen. 
Yes it's the purse hubby gave me for my bday last year and I love it deeply and I have some cash in it... well there was also my resident permit in it. And this means I cannot leave the country until I have a replacement. 
So we had to cancel our trip to motherland end of this month. Damn. 
Everyone is upset, apart from maybe toddler since he didn't really know what is going on. 

But then on Friday we had an adventure in Doctor Who experience and saw Spider-Man: homecoming. 



Got to tell you if you haven't been to Dr Who in Cardiff do visit. It's fun! And don't forget it is closing end of summer. As for Spider-Man well he is my new favourite marvel superhero! 

But my streak of trouble isn't over. This morning I was trying to fix my laptop... and I dropped it. So yeah I have the worst track record with laptops they just die on me like flies... 

Hope Sunday will be a fun day! And tomorrow it's hubby's birthday! Hooray! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies