Another Day Of Sun! La La Soundtrack

Have you seen La La Land? Well if you haven't you must have heard of it. And you heard all of that Oscar mishap and about the backlash against this wonderful picture. 
In my opinion some films have an important message or important sorry to tell like say Hidden Figures, and others tell a great sorry but without a deep meaning. And I think the La La was hat film. I mean it was about not giving up and have integrity but mainly it was about relationship of Mia and Sebastian. 

 

I think I didn't get warm fuzzing feelings about this movie due to crazy expectations I got after all the praise is the media... 
But then I have started listening to soundtrack... like all the time! It is glorious! Uplifting and makes me think happy thoughts. We even had a little dance off my with little one to Another Day Of Sun...
So basically I realised that I really enjoyed the film. Even if I didn't realise this straight away! It stays with you I guess...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo