Visions of Red and Black. Oscars 2017

Oh all the right people won. Even despite that awkward moment we all be talking for years to come... Here is the outfits that made me really happy. And predominantly these are red and black. 





Can I please have the Viola Davies' cold shoulder number? 




Now that's a movie star Taraji P Henson!

Here are some honorable mentions that don't fall into my red and black obsession.


Golden girl Emma Stone like female Oscar 


Halle Berry's natural hair is a thing of beauty


 Oh Naomie Harris is super beautiful in this white structure galore with pretties asymmetric shoes. 

Oh and Hailee Steinfeld dressed like in a beautiful cloud of light fabric.... Just aww!

As for gentlemen it is of course the smart cut tailoring. I truly loved Riz Ahmed 


Or maybe it is because every time I see him I think of his character in Rogue One after he send the message to rebels... Heart breaks!!

And this... 


Pretty sure it is like a rule of Oscars, when in doubt bring your mama! 
I just cannot bring myself to watch Lion just yet. It is different viewing of sad film involving small kids when you become a parent. 
But I am off to see Moonlight tonight. Very excited about that! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies