Palmer's Firming Butter. What I thought


I loved the smell and well actually everything about Palmer's anti stretchmarks cream.The texture was rich, smell was great, texture was pleasant. And I don;t really have any stretch marks, just a big c-section scar.... 
So I thought at the really competitive price I'll try this. 


Same gorgeous smell and texture... But I didn't notice any change to my skin. Same soft and wobbly in certain areas... It took long to dry and absorb, this requires time I do not have I have an active toddler to chase after. 
And one more thing, since this butter is super thick the pump didn't get all the product out and that my friends was a real downer. No matter how hard I tapped and shook the bottle, I wasted good amount of it. Maybe if it didn't have this pump.... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo