Food circus

Street food circus. Silly name for a fun foodie faire. 
We have been last year when it was behind Radisson in Cardiff. This year they have moved to nicer surroundings of Sophia Gardens. And this time me and my girl Viera went in the evening. Me out on Friday night?! What?! I thought I'd never see the day! 
It was nice to be out in the evening! 
They had a fab selection of awesome makers and cooks! 




We had reclette thing. Melted wheel of cheese scraped over potatoes with some serano ham, shallots, crunchy pickles.and I don't like pickles! 
Then we head over to brûlée bar! These were little pots of creamy haven, you chose from set toppings or make your own. Too much choice really! 
And we washed it down with prosecco cocktail from the tiny prosecco van. I tell you what we all need one of these in our gardens!
It was good fun but mainly it was nice to do this with a friend and to catch up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo