So Egg man is two...

Yay we kept him alive for two whole years... I said this to hubby. But what I didn't say is that I remembered the birth. Also known as the very 1st time I have been in hospital, I was so scared, tired, in pain and the staff messed it up. 
I'm sure that there are worst sorties out there ...
But what we must know and remember there are some truly amazing ones! For example my uni frowns gave birth in 4hours to a very hansome little boy. 
Why can't we tell heart birth stories? Why can't local media say one day that in so and so hospital lots of babie been born today and all happy and healthy went home...

Looking into his little face as he begins to be more grown up... 

And I don't care how he came to this world I am just super happy to have him

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo