Euro 2016 Stronger Together

Sporting events... These are usually fun I guess. But still I prefer figure skating to football. And would only watch rugby if Wales are playing. 


But the awesome news of Wales qualifying for Euros and actually playing is truly great!! 
My dad was watching Wales play in Russia and sang in the middle of the night when they won the 1st game. And was rather upset but yet excited when Wales kicked Russia's butt. 
And we even made it to fan zone in Millennium Stadium in Cardiff (yes, I am aware it is called Principality Staduim, I won't call it that). 

Well the fan zone was something else... And I guess it's cool that we went. But given an option again I think I speak for all 4 of us we won't go again. Small screens, drunk so called supporters, paper air-planes... Well I guess a lot of people just wanted to party. Which is cool but when a lot of people started to leave before the game ended... That's just bad form. Oh I am talking about Wales v Portugal game. 
Oh and on Friday the team received an awesome welcome home! Tons of people gathered on the streets and in the Cardiff City Stadium to celebrate the success of Welsh Football! Well done! They made us proud! 

P.S. I am aware that I am not actually Welsh but I lived here for long enough to be considered as the adopted Welsh. That's a thing! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies