Whiskey Tango Tina Fey

So I have left the boys few days ago and run away to see if the trailer of Whiskey Tango Foxtrot was true.. It just looked so good. 
And it was!
I would highly recommend it. It is rather marvellous. The film is about the journalists in Kabul in the beginning to mid naughties. What they did and how they did it... It was very interesting, engaging and super funny. The lady across the aisle from me was laughing even louder than me. 



Big koodos to Alfred Molina he was so evil... and so funny! 
It made me think about a lot of things. Kym, Tina Fey's character, is very concerned about women's right. 


How Taliban was, and is, oppressing women. How women are there to make home and bare children. How the same people years later shot an innocent girl into a head just because she wanted to study. In the final scene with the fixer/translator was I was almost sure he would say that his baby daughter's name is Malala. 


This is the next film I would love to see. Malala is an amazing young woman, and I would love to know more about her.
This also made me think of what could have been... what if I would actually chose the real fun job instead of doing what I did. I don't regret it, well not a lot. But imagine what could have been... 
But anyway, I am rambling, this cleaver titled film is super good. Do watch it. You will enjoy it... 
Or don't the choice is yours. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo