Getting the use of my unlimited card...

It is hard to find time to do anything, cinema is one of my favourite thing to do. But now I actually have a new cinema buddy, in a way... my mother in law!
We went to see Dad's army a while back and this Monday we went to see Eddie the Eagle. Dad's army was good, but Eddie the Eagle was better. 


It was very uplifting, and that the victory isn't everything. Coming from Russia, it is relatively new notion to me! Basically it was great I really enjoyed it. Even with all the dirty jokes... that my mother in law took it on board and have been repeating the joke to me for two days! I left the cinema feeling rather happy!
I also been to see Kung Fu Panda 3 and truly enjoyed it. 


Almost cried like a big cry baby that I am. Actually that was also the day the boys stayed up at with my in laws. Now that was strange. I haven't been by my self, truly by my self, in well over 2 years (I wasn't alone, when I was pregnant either). it was rather sweet and with lots of Pandas. 
I truly got my money worth this month by going 3 times to the cinema. We saw the Huntsman.


 It was good, enjoyed strong female leads. What I didn't like is a dodgy accent, don't even remember there was one in the Snow White and Huntsman. Hey who won't enjoy the hunky Hemsworth do his thing and being all heroic. Oh and funny people helped a lot! But the main plot twist was in the trailer. WHO DOES THAT?! I tend to avoid trailers for this reason... But I do like these. And this sucked a lot! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo