What I did today

We are preparing for our holidays in Mother Russia. This means that Edgar needs to get a visa ... So is his Dada and Grammy. And it's a hassle!
And I actually had to go to London... 
But at least I got to see this cute chap! 
 
And for the 1st time Edgar stayed with Grammy for such a long time. Everyone was  happy. I was actually worried that he would grouch too much but they had a great day together. I on the other hand had a slightly stressful day. I was worried about application form, that I've forgotten stuff and that Egg is driving Grammy up the wall crying and kicking off... 
Well everything was rather good. So now we are busy preparing for Babushka's arrival and our trip over there. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo