Social butterfly

It is much harder to find time to go out.... Well also find friends who are free during the day... And one does need a grown ups to talk to every so often so I won't go a bit bananas. Well more then usual.
This time we went for lunch with Rhian. 



She told us all about her visit to Harry Potter land... I really want to go myself and take mini me but do not think he will appreciated yet... But as Rhian nice put "if you raise him well he will love Harry Potter"...  Nicely said! But I think I might need to wait till he is a bit older.
Oh and food wise we been to Madame Fromage where I of course had ton of cheese and in Artigiano for some "mama's little helper". Both places are wonderful with great stuff and staff!! 

Also I do think my child at his tender age been put more often than I have in my 1st 10 years of my life!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo