Goes great with cup of tea and a biscuit.

The grey demographics is a terrible term. But I think I never heard it used before, not until I listened to my favourite wittertainment podcast talking about The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel.


The target audience for this film are older people... like for King's Speech. Oh I don't know about that. I suppose it is nice to know for film makers that there is a great big chunk of population will go an see this film. But why wouldn't younger people like it? Well maybe grey demographics are the target but not exclusively.
I did enjoy the film, as much as I have enjoyed the 1st instalment of pensioners abroad. It was very heart warming. Trying to get my in laws to watch it too... Santa brought them a DVD of this film for Christmas.
This one was a good follow up, all the oldies had them selves a new story in this film. It was nice to see the development and new turns in the characters' lives.



Some critics and cinema goers said that it was too much going on and Sunny was too brown-noising... Well yes, there was super cheesy moment by the end of the film. But all I wanted is go hug the lead characters and attend the Indian wedding. Just too pretty!!


The only moment I had trouble with was the group dance.... It was bad! Just so bad.... 
I really would recomend this film to anyone! And I know you would enjoy it if you did enjoy The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel!

Also I am pretty sure that the lady next to me had a cup of tea!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies