Baby smiles

I think Edgar started teething when he was about 4 months old... Everything was a chew toy, drool. 


There are so many parents around who are having sleepless nights because the little ones are grumpy and in pain. My cousin's little boy had everything, high temperature, diarrhoea on top of sleepless nights. 




I was mentally preparing for this since November. And we got some grouchy days when we wanted just cuddles and teething gels. Some nights he would wake up nibbling on his blanket... And no teeth in sight! 


So imagine my shock when he smiled at me yesterday showing two little teeth on the way out. One happy baby and one super happy mama! 

I don't know if this will be always like this ... One can hope! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies