We are on the move again...

as you guessed it from the title we are moving again. Bigger place more suited for us and the bump when he is born. Proper warm home with more manageable garden. 

But it is packing... and more packing. And taking furniture down... That is actually rather satisfying. I also look forward to the time when I will be on leave and repainting stuff, redecorating and such... 

Like this chest I was painting before I went on holidays and hubby left my tin on pain in the garden and its got knocked over by wind and spilled all over the place... 


These handles are so cute! Like Oh My God  I love these. I just need to get willow green wood paint again and finish these things, I have this chest to finish and another one. The bigger one will go to the bathroom I think. Maybe it will be different colour. Our new bathroom that I am really excited about, cool bath and sink and loo. With delightful rectangular white tiles. 
Speaking of DIY and crafts, I am making a baby blanket. Something you can easily buy or order but it is not quiet the same. I am not as handy with knitting needles like my mother, she made Steve a jumper and making a "shrunk" version for the baby. And I'm making this 


And really enjoying the process... It is rather rewarding know you are creating something tangible. 

I am really looking forward to unpack and that house our new home, source some furniture, making the baby room, repainting the furniture and such. Oh the stress of moving... 
On this note I think I have to get my move on and continue packing. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies