Gold Rush

Oh award season.... Exciting for some, nerve racking for nominees, but some just do not care! Like my hubby.

As I predicted 12 years of slave won the best film, no surprises there... Shame for Leo DiCaprio but super amazing for MacConaughey, who finally is an actor the he can be with top on and not in a rom com!

But I am in for beautiful outfits as usual!

Think these ones are definitely my favourite ones!


Jennifer Lawrence in red is divine


Stunning dress as usual for Lupita Nyong'o


Olga Kurylenko looks like a peach in this cut out number


Amy Adams' tiny frame looks like a killer body in navy


And beautiful beautiful Sandra with old Hollywood glamour hair and the train... Love love love.
These are also my favourite girls!

Another cool things and people at Oscars are....

Bill Murray and his awesome bow tie


I actually saw him recently in Monument Men, great film by the way. 

And the baby bumps all dressed up!


I know already how frustrating it gets, when nothing fits and you seem to look like a sack of potatoes in no matter what, but these ladies looks effortlessly cool! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo