January Cure: Apartment Therapy Blog

Love the place you're in... Well at the moment I hate our house, it's just so cold, wet and unwelcoming somehow. Or maybe its just me being a crazy fool. Or maybe its after holidays blues...

Apartment therapy blog is always so inspiring and has amazing people contributing to it, I do often just look at this blog for relaxation, daydreaming and advice.

This month they trying to get us out of the rut or holiday blues with January Cure. (Also I do hope this will make me more organised in my house life)

1-Create a project list:

  • lose dvds and games next to tv
  • books and bits all over the sofa
  • untidy extensions rooms
  • all paper work all over the table and not in order and under the coffee table 
  • dust... oh dust!
  • kitchen cupboards. After my lovely hubby cooked us Christmas meal the kitchen is in a mess, I actually do not know where everything is. It must be dealt with!!
2-Weekend chores (Days off chore in my case)
  • Floors and carpets
  • flowers
  • under the kitchen sink!!!
3-Mindful 10 min
 The blog suggestion is to sit in the place ou never sit and have a bit of me time. I think I can do that. But I can call it...
3-Craft time!
  • Totoro paining 
  • Sew a hot water bottle cover
4-Steps to success
5-Deal with your project list (one by one!)


I think it not necessarily has be be called January cure, it's just a cure to be better and I shall give it a try! Here is a link to all the list, I dare you to have a go! 

I am off to tidy and orgainse all the paper work I have scattered on my coffee table under my coffee table and in my spare rooms. See you on the other side

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies