the progress so far

I can say that I am actually proud of my self. I am keeping up with training. 
It is also hit me, thanks to Twitter, that Survival is less then a month away.... But we are heading to Spain a week before, so I guess I will have to take my gym kit with and stay indoors for a bit and on top of what I m eating and drinking. Kind of serious holiday... 


Today I woke up early and went to the gym, good tunes really keep you going and I also run home after. The GPS on my phone was a bit off so it told me that in first 5min I run 3k and my average pace was 1k per 1min 30sec. I mean come on! Would love that being true but then that would make me better than real and elite athletes! So I had to restart that... I do not feel as tired as I was last time, when I did that. I guess not doing 3 classes and then running home did help. But I'm intended to do the same again on Saturday... 

So I'm keeping up with training. 

But I do not have my sponsorship... Please guys and girls! 
Lots of love, I'm going to slowly get ready for work xx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo