Rain's drops on roses and whiskers on kittens... these are the few of my favorite things

Things I love lately... 

Being Human... the UK version. Great cast, great new cast, great writers. 





Dialogue is just amazing. Like writing sex! Haven't seen it? You are missing out. Oh and these vampires do not shine like diamonds! And all actors are young talented and beautiful  also they filmed last seasons in Cardiff! How about this final scene on St Mary's street.

My vintage army jacket I got in Manchester... Cannot stop wearing it... also there is not spring here. Have to wear something, so why not this military beauty.


Shoes... especially today. Went to TKMaxx today just to try some on... might have to come back to buy some tomorrow. All of the things I've tried were Diesel and so sexy and comfy! Love shoes... very small shoes, that is.



Apocaliptica... like a lot. Lately I have been walking to work to Live Burns and  Seemann walking from work to End of Me. You haven't heard it yet? Really really good!




(sorry couldn't find a working video)


(this version is great, but personally I do prefer the one with Gavin Rossdale, you know that I love the man)

Ramstein on the cross trainer... Just makes me go faster and faster! 


To my great upset we are now not going to Download festival... Hubby is starting work in Birmingham then, so best if he was actually there for his 1st weekend. So instead we are heading to Reading festival... I will get to see System of the Down, Nine inch nails, Editors and Biffy! Yay!! 
But still annoyed that I will not get to experience the whole metal madness... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies