Ideas... Oh Sorry Mom

I was talking about tattoos with Sarah... a lot recently. Reading this my mother will get upset, keep reading! I love you!

 Here is something I really like...




cute rats... I am still very sad about our little dudettes passing...However these designs aren't really my style.




Sailor moon... Oh how I love this cartoon:)
These are really cute!


  

White rabbit... yes, Alice, follow that bunny down the rabbit hole... 
I absolutely adore the idea of having mad hatters partner in crime tattooed. Well we are all mad here after all!



And I though this is very cute.... 

So I am thinking and saving money... Sorry mom, but you can already get used to it, yes I have a tongue bar and also have couple tattoos... and I am more then likely to get some more. It does not change me as a person in anyway, or makes me irresponsible. It is just something I really love.... Besides I am over 18 and legally can get tattooed, and fact is I m over 25 so I am more then likely make a sensible decision and not get tattoo on my face. I am not silly like that. 
I mean if you want to get your face tattooed it's totally fine, but it is not for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo