Fat stop it! You are so dead!!

I go to the gym and run outdoor (last one occasionally), I eat almost healthy... well I do love cheese any cheese, stinkier the better and I love wine... Maybe that is why I am still very soft around my middle... 
This is so frustrating... 



So I am considering the diet... I do not know how to diet, or like the idea of it... Maybe I shall just cut out cheese and wine. SAD!! So sad right now.

also one of the reason I am actually terrified of having babies. So I would put on all the weight but will not be able to shift it... I m not 23 you know! (do not tell anyone....) 

Maybe cave man aka paleo.... I don't know. Any advice.... 

Oh and I'm off to the gym!


Grumpy face!! Fat, why do you ruin my wee body?! How dare you! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo