Films for girls

Recently I have not been very well. Had this horrible cold and 5 days in still not quiet there yet, but I am better, not great but better. For 3 days I was nesting on the sofa watching films. A lot of them.... but one thing made me super happy was the Pitch Perfect. It is my new favorite film.... 


It's about girls being friends getting their shit together and stepping up and knowing when to chill da f&%k down....

And then I watched For Good Time, Call...
And oh my manolos I found new sex and the city...
And it is outrages! Funny! Sexy! Unexpected... Well I am in love! 


Watch it! Unless you are easily offended by sex talk, dildos etc.
I don't get easily offended... 
This film made me think about my old friends who I used to spend most of my time with in Switzerland. 
We used to go out together and then meet for coffee next morning to discuss the events of the night before... 
I miss this time sometimes, sometimes I wish I never did things I did but in the end these silly things we did made me who I am today.
I love you my girls... even if we do not talk very much anymore, even if we are in different counties. 
You are always in my heart

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies