let's move.... again?!

When I was leaving home for Swiss we had a party... it was an event... a sad but a very happy one...

When I was leaving Neuchatel to go back home it was an event... a sad one... But everyone who I cared about showed up. I love you guys for that... even if we do not keep in touch.


Neuch was one super special place... I fell in love there.... and got so terribly disappointed however everyone I met are always in my heart...



Nicole Moser! where are you?! I want to see and hug you!

When I was leaving Russia to go to UK it was something else... something inevitable something that had to be done, I simply had to leave... We had a party anyway. I danced with the bassist of the band:)


It's a bit disturbing that I look bit younger then 7 years ago... Must be the air:)

I would never even dream that silly little me  (front row orange jumper)


would ever leave Chelyabinks, move somewhere else and be happy... 

I miss you every day my dear friends...
Some of you got married some stayed wild and free... I love you! I always remember the way you were when I met you and I'm always aware of what a wonderful people you have became... 

People I have met in Cardiff are extra special.... I have been here for so long met so many people and all of them have a special place in my heart... 







Yes we can never keep a straight face:) 
So darlings, do not disappear and stay in touch and come visit and I will come and visit!

Lots of love x




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo