I will miss you Cardiff...

I have been living in Cardiff for almost 7 years...

I came here not knowing anyone or anything about the place... All I could tell from my visit for an interview, people are friendly... Little did I know that I would stay here for so long or that I would meet my husband here!

Lots of other amazing poeple ... who I do miss... But hey, I guess we are only a train journey away... 




Oh girls! Come visit me soon... 

Cardiff will always be a special place for me! And how beautiful Welsh capital is!!








But I do prefer Wales in summer... with flowers everywhere...



and with its wild life


We actually continued our great tradition to live next to park.. this time its Victoria Park in Bath next to Royal Crescent

But change is good, besides I worked almost at every hotel in Cardiff... So time to move. 
Steve said that we were just too comfortable in the end, and it was great time to move... 

Hello Bath! I hope we will get along just if you were Cardiff... but with less seagulls! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo