From 2012 to 2013

Did you know that according to the Chinese calendar this New Year will be a year of a Snake. How exciting! 



I do hope that this wise snake will make everyone's year better and more exciting! 

As for me it will be an interesting one... Full of adventure hopefully and new beginnings! 

As for 2012...it was an interesting year. 

I found new job... decided what I want to do... lost some weight and gain some muscles... crochet a baby blanket with tassels.... became better at cooking... 

2012 was also the 1st year of marriage... 


Nothing new there... I mean the marriage doesn't change anything much... well now Steve calls me wife. 

I have met some awesome people!


And am actually super sad to leave them in Cardiff... 

and the old friends.... 
Me b@%ches! I am already missing you greatly!




For 2013 I hope for happiness and less stress then 2012... 
I guess I will not be thinking about our big move next Monday...

Happy New Year to you all! 
May 2013 be the best year yet! 


Lots of love


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo