Vintage... My Love!

I was always fascinated of the 50's dresses, 60's tiny skirt and flat shoes... I got married (fake wedding) in a vintage dress... Well and it was better quality then you can get on high street... and vintage is green! Don't care what you say but my snake skin clutch bag makes me think that I recycle that unknown snake fellow who had to die to become one... It's bad but hey, it's better then chuck it out, this bag has been used by me over and over again....

So I went to Cardiff Vintage Fair... There are only few vintage shops that I know of, it is almost impossible to get inexpensive vintage piece in Welsh Capital. Ebay is a life saver then... Fair was good but, lacking something... I don't know I just did not feel it there... But I did get these beauties for £7 only!!


Sadly I have lost the broach last night coming back from the cinema... 
So the next day after the fair I got up early and went to London...
Walking throw Camden market I realised that I haven't been in London for over a year... And Camden grew so much, did change but got so much bigger... 


I got my self some new tribal looking earrings, new stud for my tongue and new earring for my new ear piercing . It is still healing the lady who sold earring to me said not to change it just yet. 


However I do regret not getting a hand painted vest. The designer was sitting there in her booth and painting trainers... Just amazing!


I also saw some epic rings... But did not get any since rarely wear them now.
Couldn't find any vintage stuff that I liked... There were some boots, but all wrong size... 
So I jump the tube and went to Spitalfields market. 
The plan was go to Beyond Retro, but one really needs 2 hours in the shop just to go through everything I didn't have that time, so I just popped into Absolute Vintage. 
Best decision ever... 

Got these boots... Gray leather, leg hugging, high yet comfy heel... Dream really...


Vintage shoes and boots fit me better.... hard to find, but well worth it. 
Shoes that fit! 
I wish high street did more small sizes, not only kids have size 2.5(UK) or 35(Eur)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo