remember remember the 5th of November


     Remember, remember! 
    The fifth of November, 
    The Gunpowder treason and plot; 
    I know of no reason 
    Why the Gunpowder treason 
    Should ever be forgot! 


Well I don't know if you know this story... I will post the full poem soon. In my head it is not Bonfire night, or Guy Fawkes night... it's Danger Fire Night! 
We had couple of incidents over last few years, no one had to go to emergency room (in case you are wondering)

So our mate Dicky and his other half Karly were throwing a fire work party in their house in Newport. 


It was lovely!! 
I was a sous chef:) Its nice to be of help to your friends... however I still claim that I took a tip of my finger off... just a tiny tip, but still an injury


Not a great picture of us, but funny...


Sparkles are wonderful! Shiny shiny!
Fireworks do not come out great on phone camera... They were loud and shiny too!


Massive bonfire... lots of old furniture went on it. Including that wonderful door nob... I wanted it, but it was too late to rescue... shame really.


We had tons of food, these Polish sausages were amazing, trick is to burn them slightly. 
Morning after did not look that scary... 
Very much looking forward to next year party... Yeah just invited my self!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies