Official News...

We are moving to Bath... Yes, that beautiful city in Somerset... 
And we need to move as soon as possible... So if anyone knows of any property please let me know:) 

So I have been to Bath twice....

1st time we took my parents down, to do all the touristy bits. 


We went to see Roman Baths...
on unrelated, shall I grow my hair out again?!


Rather amazing place if you ask me...

Also the tour of the city. 
And all of us thought the same, " well this is lovely"

Yesterday we went on adventure with hubby, to look for a place to rent... 
It is super tricky to look for places in the city you don't really know. Well now we know that we won't be able to live in Corsham, or that we are not willing to have shared garden next to train tracks!

It was super cold... Yes I know I'm Russian and really should be used to cold... But it is a different kind of cold. Husband was not dressed for the weather... 


Later on the way back he took my scarf and looked annoyed all out train journey


From our trip to Bath we have learnt that it's super cute city! 
All the Georgian architecture... all the lime stone buildings.... 


We probably will need to live in the city center... also there will be no chance to have Sky TV,
more likely no central heating or double glazing...
The search continues .... 
Ideally I would love the have all three of these.. well maybe I will be able to live with no Sky but central heating... 
Maybe I should just make more crochet blankets and throws to keep us warm and cozy?

All this moving to new place is super scary... But there are amazing people down there already! 
This will be one amazing adventure!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies