Cinema.. Again!

The other day I was feeling a bit down.. home alone... just me, Daisy and rats... was a bit lonely....

So anyway... I was a bit down... and then I saw a Mulan DVD. She makes me happy!! Have you not seen it?! Where have you been?? 


However hubby says that new Disney is poo and he won't watch anything made after Hercules ... 
Haven't seen it but truly love cartoons so don't care what he has to say!

Me and Owen went to the cinema twice in last two weeks... 
We saw amazing Looper! I would highly recommend it, great... everything! 


it was extra great since they did not over think the whole time travel thing... no diagrams! 
And of course lovely Joseph and manly Bruce! Man candy!!

Today we went to see Frankenweenie... Tim Burton at his best... 
Very funny and so not for kids.. Well they would like it but its funnier for older people and who are familiar with Burton's work... 



We had a giggle!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies