Crochet

When I was little mum use to knit a lot of my clothes, I was head to toe in knitted goodies. People even used to joke that she knitted me too...
Later she decided that knitting was boring and stopped... now she's crocheting like crazy. She made us a beautiful blanket to cover the bed... the only problem with it is the bright yellow colour...

I never liked knitting, takes too long and looks so complicated, however I always wanted to learn...
So I choose easier way of making something from yarn... crocheting!

Last time I was off I made this blanket for us


Hubby has some reservations against it... looks too much like a "Granny". Well yeah, it's a giant granny square! And it couldn't be easier to make! 


This pattern is stolen from here but mother taught me how! 

And now I finally finished the baby boy blanket... it took me so long to make, but it was so easy in the end when I got into my crocheting zone...


I actually need to be in the right zone to do many things... 

The baby isn't here yet... So Yammy Mummy Maggie please eat something spicy already I want to see that little dude smile and put his tiny feet into his mouth! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo