Well I Went To The Cinema

Four times this week actually.
Well one must entertain one self on week off while not being able to leave the passport.
I saw Paranorman... very Halloween-y! And quiet dark actually...


Highly enjoyable! And if you love cartoons as much as I do I would highly recommend it! In this spirit I also look forward to Frankenweeny and Hotel Transylvania! 

I also met us with Dessy to see Anna Karenina... 
Gosh I'm not a fan of Tolstoi as it is... To be honest the film was beautifully done, very original. But they way they perverted Russian language... And Keira Knightley is divine! 


She is a wonderful actress! I must say that, she was amazing in Dangerous Method. But this film bored  me to no end. I guess it's because I'm Russian and really was really bored by Russian classics all my teen years:)  
After the film we went for vino and chat! It was so much more fun then the film....


And then Viera came too... we also decided that she should meet Dessy's cute brother. But I will need to have passport first, so we can go and enjoy Bulgaria to the fullest!

Then me and hubby went to see Total Recall... Action packed and different to the original... 


What bothers me that some people don't know that it is a remake... But then again I didn't realised that Sabrina with Harrison Ford was a remake too! 

And today I have treated my self to some men candy... And some danger .... Oh Savages how good it was! Sex and drugs...
Beautiful actors Aaron Taylor-Johnson and my favorite Canadian men candy Taylor Kitsch...


Also super hottie Salma Hayek, Benicio Del Toro and Blake Lively. 
Well I would recommend all the films... If you have time why not! 

Well our holiday comes to the end.. Really sad, but happy that I almost did nothing but just enjoying my self... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo