Shopping is my cardio... Carrie Bradshaw

When I feel down I watch Sex and The City... it makes me happy, all of it, jokes, clothes, NYC... 

In one of the episodes Carrie says: "Shopping is my cardio"... Well in my case I guess it's not true, since running is my cardio... But shopping is either a very happy time or very frustrating... 

I have been wondering the shops the other day... These things I liked... 


Statement jewellery from Zara... 


Loved this bag at Topshop


Retro looking clock at John Lewis


New Marc Jacobs perfume...With super cute name Dot! 


Moschino.... Pink Bouquet... Smells like bunch of flowers.

Funny thing is, just coz I liked these things I probably will not get any of these... well I will get Pink Bouquet after I use up my Escada Taj Sunset. 
Oh how I love strong perfumes! Escada, Moschino and Mont Blanc are my favourite brands... Oh and Skin by Trussardi which is really hard to find!
But I really don't think the necklace will suit me and I definitely do not need another bag... But I enjoyed looking and feeling these things... Am I a passive shopaholic?! Is there such thing?

But shopping becomes horrible when I need shoes... and I always need shoes. I am very small feet!! Also that is why all of my shoes last that long and most of them been repaired million times by now.


I loved these.... but they are not in my size.... 
You beauties!! 
I would get them for my mother... but they would be too small for her. Woman is super lucky to have size 6 feet... unlike me with 2.5 or a small 3... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies