Only 3 weeks till 10K

Well I am being lazy and do not think I am training enough. Definitely not enough if to compare to Annalie... She is doing a real training, runs for miles with better timing each time. Her fiancée runs a running club so he supervises her workouts... and my husband works all the time and does not want to go for a run with me... 

Last year the Cardiff 10K was super hard on me. I was stressed at work and actually didn't have any energy for anything. I did not pace well and got a stitch on the 3rd K... it was terrible! My knees were killing... and there were a lot of smelly men running next to you :) 

Well this was after the race.... 


Next day I could barely move... 
However this year I do know what I am up against... Horrible race with the hill at the end! But I am looking forward to it. I will not let this race to beat me!
Besides I have so much space on this 


Yeah I finally got a cool thing to display my medals from this cool Etsy shop York Sign Shop
Let's all get together and train!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo