I heart cinema

I m a very busy bee... I would like to be more busy but I will have to be more organised. I hope I will get there... sooner rather then later. But I always find time to visit my local  cinema, well I have that unlimited card. So lately I have seen....

Fast girls... every girl runner must! I felt so incredibly inspired, I just wanted to get my trainers on and go for a run! Its a bit predictable but very very lovely film.

Prometheus... I haven't seen Alien and not a big fan of scary space things... but why not just give it a go. I did not regret it. Leading actress Noomi Rapace really kicks @ss.. And I stick to her as Lisbeth Salander not the american version of the film!

And then my hubby made me watch this.....

And this was .... well ... strange I guess. Very nineties... people who were around will know what I mean... Like early nineties... Try see if you like it... but it can be some what disturbing....

Today I have been sent home from work since I'm feeling like death... Don't know what's wrong, must be a flu... I will be watching these...



Simply because these make me giggle... but now I think I will have a nap.... since it has healing powers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo