keeping up with resolutions part 2

Well certain resolutions working out great... like cook more and being better friend...

I have quit my job... and yet I do not have another on just yet. I know it is not the best thing to do, but I was left with no choice. It is either I m quitting my self now or in about a month my evil boss would have sacked me.

I would have not argued if I did something wrong, but I was doing things that 2 shifts before me should have done. Yes, we all at some point work with idiots... But to blame me for "guest complaints" and "loss of revenue"?! Oh I don't think so... So I m in search of something that will pay bills and would make me happier...

Just wish me luck!!

I know it will all work out... But changes are scary. I have been putting up with shit form my manager for almost 3 years now... and only that often I can hear about "oh your rooms are terribly small"... All I wanted to say "just hold on, I will get the sledge hammer and make your room bigger"...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo